Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Lost Video

I was digging around on my computer to get rid of old files and found this little gem. Frankly, it's pretty embarrassing, but it's evidence that I did indeed achieve my 6-pack ab goal (not that anyone accused me of Photoshopping my photos). This was recorded on 2/10/11, so I wasn't quite to my final condition yet. I was a little more "cut" a couple of weeks later.
I doubt anyone will see this (since this blog is pretty much dead), but I wanted to post it for the record.


2 comments:

  1. This blog will forever live in my heart (or nightmares). Either way, nice work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. maggie.danhakl@healthline.comJune 1, 2014 at 11:42 AM

    Hi,

    Healthline just published a visualization of your daily value of sodium. In the chart, you can see what half of your DV of salt looks like for 30 foods: http://www.healthline.com/health/high-blood-pressure-hypertension/daily-value-sodium

    This is very valuable content as it puts nutrition information into perspective and helps a person understand how much sodium is actually in their food. I thought this would be of interest to your audience and wanted to see if you would include this as a resource on your page: http://ab-out-time.blogspot.com/2011/02/final-results.html

    If you do not believe this would be a good fit for a resource on your site, even sharing this on your social communities would be a great alternativeto help get the word out.

    Thanks for your time reviewing. Please let me know your thoughts and if there are any questions I can answer.

    All the best,
    Maggie Danhakl • Assistant Marketing Manager
    p: 415-281-3124 f: 415-281-3199

    Healthline • The Power of Intelligent Health
    660 Third Street, San Francisco, CA 94107
    www.healthline.com | @Healthline | @HealthlineCorp

    About Us: corp.healthline.com

    ReplyDelete